The National SBIR Conference and the 2nd annual National Innovation Summit and Showcase will be held in parallel with the 16th annual TechConnect World Conference, at the Gaylord Convention Center, May 12-16, 2013.
National Innovation Summit
In support of the White House and Congressional call for innovation commercialization initiatives, the National Innovation Summit and Showcase delivers the world’s largest showcase of industry-vetted emerging-technologies ready for commercialization. Don’t miss as TechConnect presents the Nation’s top innovations emerging from our federal technology funding programs. All showcasing innovations are vetted by our industry and investment review committees, and all will participate the TechConnect Corporate Acceleration and Matchmaking Programs with our participating Corporate and Investment Partners.
National Innovation Awards
Federal Agencies fund the inspiration, Industry picks the winners!
Announcing the TechConnect National Innovation Awards, presenting the nation’s top innovations as ranked by the TechConnect investment and corporate partners. Awardees to be announced on-site during the joint innovation conferences.
National SBIR Conference
The Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) and Small Business Technology Transfer programs are highly competitive, encouraging small businesses to engage in Federal Research/Research and Development (R/R&D) work with potential for commercialization.
National SBIR/STTR conferences are typically the largest and most important conferences specializing in helping small businesses learn about participating in SBIR/STTR programs. At this Conference, representatives from all 11 federal agencies with SBIR programs will attend, in addition to other SBIR/STTR experts and trainers. Conference highlights include:
- Presentations from all SBIR Agency Program Managers
- Learn how to successfully submit competitive research proposals
- Hear from government, industry and academic experts on successful commercialization strategies
- Interact with SBIR Agency Program Managers, technology entrepreneurs, large company representatives, and researchers in Roundtable discussions, sessions and 1-on-1 meetings
- Learn about cutting-edge opportunities in defense, agriculture, energy, and health/medicine
- Optional pre conference workshops on SBIR Phase I, Phase II and licensing and commercialization
More About the Conference: http://nationalinnovationsummit.com/?goback=%2Egde_3221076_member_239262171